Dear Friends of the San Fernando Valley Patriots: We begin this update with special announcements for local patriots: Dinesh D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation” Pre-Screening (7/31)* Tuesday, July 31, 2018, 5:30 p.m. at AMC Burbank 16, 125 East Palm Ave., Burbank, CA 91502. (Suggested arrival time 5:10 p.m.) Host: Encino Oaks Republican Women’s Federated Event: …
Dear Friends of the San Fernando Valley Patriots: Neighborhood meetings highlight this edition–along with a special video treat: Community Police Advisory Board (LAPD West Valley) Valley Alliance of Neighborhood Councils SFV Patriots meeting/book-signing, “The Road to Tyranny” American Freedom Alliance 2018 “Heroes of Conscience” video highlights Please note that we publish events, meetings and announcements …
Dear Friends of the San Fernando Valley Patriots, This early calendar edition targets civic education and learning. Just a note that we publish events, meetings or classes by conservative-Constitutional groups TWICE monthly, but only if we get your announcement. Please send email@example.com and we will publish all suitable entries. Meanwhile, here’s the early crop of July …
SFV Patriots Schedule
NEW CLUBHOUSE (2018)!
Join us the second Saturday of each month (except December), 3 to 4:30 p.m., at our new “clubhouse,” the Garden Room at Marie Callender’s Restaurant & Bakery, 19310 Business Center Drive, Northridge, CA 91324: 818-993-0704. The maximum seating is 45, so your RSVP matters, especially for two upcoming programs in September and November that will pack the house. The currently scheduled monthly meetings are:
- July 14, 2018: Don Jans, author of “The Road to Tyranny: Individualism to Collectivism.” Mr. Jans is a frequent guest speaker nationally on the influence of Leftist ideologies from Communism to Socialism within the United States to transform our culture, Constitution and way of life within the past 100 years.
- August 12, 2018: Edwin Pepping, a 90-plus year-old WWII paramedic–recently featured on The Larry Elder Show–will share inspiring stories of heart and courage from his memories in the war that defined the Greatest Generation.
- September 8, 2018: Our annual 9-11 Memorial program includes dramatic readings of actual news events from Patriot Day. Due to the solemn nature of the program, there will be NO LATE SEATING between 3 and 3:20 p.m. Our keynote speaker is Evan Sayet, nationally known conservative commentator and author. We are limited to 45 maximum, so early arrival is key for your chance to find seating. Yes, time like this we miss a larger dining room. RSVP essential by 9/1.
- October 13, 2018: Roxanne Beckford Hoge, candidate for the 46th Assembly, is also a conservative activist and actress. Join us as she presents ways to approach millennials with American values and win ’em over!
- November 10, 2018: Jennifer Horn, conservative 870 AM Talk Radio host of the Morning Answer with Brian Whitman and Jennifer Horn weekdays, offers whip-smart commentary on the local, state and national political scene. RSVP essential by 11/7/2018 to 818-881-7176 (SFV Patriots hotline).