SIGN UP Memorial Day Weekend by phone or email. Read on! Dear SFV Patriots: Justin Clark, Republican candidate for AD 45, needs our boots on the ground. His campaign manager will drop off signs, door hangers and postcards at our office on Tuesday, May 29. I need you to sign up via email for one …
Dear Friends of the San Fernando Valley Patriots: The key voter research, Republican, Conservative endorsement sites are highlighted in red. Some include a printable PDF to take to the polls or use to mark your mail-in ballot. We’ve enclosed union, Democrat, union, media and special-interest sites for review as “opposition research.” This may be updated …
Dear Friends of the San Fernando Valley Patriots: This is in the Patriot Calendar for May, however, socializing opportunity awaits for those attending: supper at Black Bear Diner in Tarzana. Hope to see you! Blessings in Liberty… Karen Kenney, coordinator SFV Patriots No. 3: National Police Week/Armed Forces Day Rally (5/19) Saturday, May 19 from …
SFV Patriots Schedule
NEW CLUBHOUSE (2018)!
Join us the second Saturday of each month (except December), 3 to 4:30 p.m., at our new “clubhouse,” the Garden Room at Marie Callender’s Restaurant & Bakery, 19310 Business Center Drive, Northridge, CA 91324: 818-993-0704. The maximum seating is 45, so your RSVP matters, especially for two upcoming programs in September and November that will pack the house. The currently scheduled monthly meetings are:
- May 12, 2018: Lisa Vartanian, author of “The Price of Power and Freedom,” a saga of her family’s exodus from Soviet Armenia to legal immigration to the United States in January 1981. This story of faith and freedom underscores the promise of America in a world of tyranny.
- June 9, 2018: Malcolm McGough, CEO of Public Relations & Corporate Funding for Election Integrity Project–California (EIP-CA), which seeks to keep the states voter registration roles free of corruption and in compliance with federal laws.
- July 14, 2018: Don Jans, author of “The Road to Tyranny: Individualism to Collectivism.” Mr. Jans is a frequent guest speaker nationally on the influence of Leftist ideologies from Communism to Socialism within the United States to transform our culture, Constitution and way of life within the past 100 years.
- August 12, 2018: Edwin Pepping, a 90-plus year-old WWII paramedic–recently featured on The Larry Elder Show–will share inspiring stories of heart and courage from his memories in the war that defined the Greatest Generation.
- September 8, 2018: Our annual 9-11 Memorial program includes dramatic readings of actual news events from Patriot Day. Due to the solemn nature of the program, there will be NO LATE SEATING between 3 and 3:20 p.m. Our keynote speaker is Evan Sayet, nationally known conservative commentator and author. We are limited to 45 maximum, so early arrival is key for your chance to find seating. Yes, time like this we miss a larger dining room.
- October 2018: TBA
- November 10, 2018: Jennifer Horn, conservative 870 AM Talk Radio host of the Morning Answer with Brian Whitman and Jennifer Horn weekdays, offers whip-smart commentary on the local, state and national political scene. RSVP essential by 11/7/2018 to 818-881-7176 (SFV Patriots hotline).